Digital Data of Control System
In the present article we will discuss all about discrete signals which are made up of discrete data or sampled data or also known as digital data of control system. Now before we discuss this topic in detail it is very essential to know, what is the need of a digital technology though we have analog systems? So let us discuss first some advantages of digital system over analog system.
- Power consumption is less in digital system as compared to analog system.
- Digital systems can handle non linear system easily which is the most important advantage of digital data in control system.
- Digital systems works on the logical operations due to this they show decision making property which is very useful in the present world of machines.
- They are more reliable as compared to analog systems.
- Digital systems are easily available in compact size and have light weight.
- They works on instructions we can program them as per our needs hence we can they are more versatile than analog systems.
- Various complex tasks can be performed easily by the help of digital technology with a high degree of accuracy.