- The unit of inductive susceptance is
The unit of inductive susceptance is Simense. Susceptance (symbolized with B) is the opposite of reactance. Inductive susceptance becomes exactly like the formula for capacitive reactance, except that it of course uses inductorrather than capacitance.
- An inductor supplied with 100V with a frequency of 10 kHz and passes a electric current of 15.92 mA. The value of inductor is
- Which of the following case represents the largest mmf ?
- A 100 mH inductor is connected across a supply for 50 V AC. For which of the following frequency the circuit will have least rms current?
- A 200 mH inductor is connected across a supply for 100 V AC. For which of the following frequency the circuit will have highest rms current?
- When ac flows through a pure inductor then the current
When ac flows through an inductance, the electric current lags the emf by 90°.
- The reactance of an inductor of 1 / π Henry at 50 Hz is
Inductive reactance of an inductor is
- The unit of inductor is Henry. It can also be represented as
- The energy stored in an inductor of inductor L Henry is represented as,
- The instantaneous power in an inductor is proportional to the
- The voltage induced in an inductor of L Henry is represented as,
- Statement 1 :- Inductor doesn’t accept sudden changes in current.
Statement 2 :- Inductor doesn’t accepts sudden changes in voltage.
- Which energy is stored in inductor and capacitor?
- A circuit is having inductor, switch (initial at open) and it is connected to supply. After some time switch is closed then at time t = 0 + how inductor behaves ?
- The strength of electric current in 1 henry inductor changes at a rate of 2 A / sec. Find the voltage across it & determine the magnetic of energy stored in the inductor after 2 secs?
- The switch is closed at time t=0, then the voltage across the inductor is given by
- Two inductances are in series their equivalent will be
The equivalent induactance when 2 inductances are connected in series, is equal to their sum which is always like resistances.
- Property of pure inductor is
Pure inductor only stores energy but does not dissipate it.
- The max value of mutual inductor of two inductively coupled coils with self inductor L1 = 49 mH & L2 = 81 mH
- A coil has an inductive reactance of 4 ohm and a resistance of 3 ohm the admittance of the coil is
Correct answer is 0.12 – i 0.16.
Please give us your valuable comment/suggestion. This will help us to improve this page.